Saturday, June 25, 2011

Counting My Blessings!

God is so good to me, tho I don't deserve His love, goodness, grace or mercy.  He still continues to give me more than I deserve. So let me count some of His blessings that He has given me. He has saved me from hell and has given me eternal life. He has given me a great christian husband that loves God and me. Two wonderful children, their spouses that love each other, love God and want to serve Him. Five grandchildren, one in heaven wanting to see us and four that God has allowed us to touch, hold, love, hug and spend quality time with. He's has given me another day to live. Health, Church family. Friends. Freedom to live in America. Peace. Comfort. Joy. Love. His presence. His promise. His precious word. He gave me wonderful parents that loved me and taught me about God and not only taught me, but lived the example before. I could continue, but then I would run out of space.  So I will stop for now, but I think you get what I am trying to say:

No one else can do this but God.  So can you count your blessings that God has given you?

Proverbs 28:20a....A faithful man shall abound with blessings:

No comments:

Post a Comment